1. Expedition Everest: Expedition Everest is a high-speed train adventure that combines roller coaster-like thrills with a theme based on the folklore of the ferocious yeti or abominable snowman
An open-sided, 32-passenger safari jeep takes you on a fascinating adventure through the 100-acre “Harambe Reserve” in the remotest regions of Africa during Kilimanjaro Safaris, where you can view some of the earth’s most incredible creatures.
3. Festival of the Lion King: Based on the extremely popular animated movie, this production features songs
from the film and a cast of familiar faces, including Simba, Timon and Pumbaa.
4. Pangani Forest Exploration Trail:
The Pangani Forest Exploration Trail is a walk-through attraction that takes you through a beautiful tropical forest with many interesting animal habitats along with way.
5. Maharajah Jungle Trek: The Maharajah Jungle Trek is a walk-through attraction that winds through the ruins of an Indian temple and takes you through a variety of exotic animal habitats.
Climb aboard a 12-passenger raft and prepare to get soaked as you experience the turbulent rapids of the Chakranadi River during the Kali River Rapids flume ride – an amazing whitewater adventure!
7. DINOSAUR: The DINOSAUR thrill ride allows you to travel back in time 65 million years and come face to face with a variety of menacing prehistoric creatures!
8. Primeval Whirl: A wacky roller coaster, Primeval Whirl allows you to take a spin through time and features plenty of sharp turns, curves and dips along the way!
9. It’s Tough to be a Bug!: This incredible 3-D adventure features characters such as Flik, Hopper and Princess Atta from Disney’s 1998 animated film, A Bug’s Life.
10. Tree of Life: The icon of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Tree of Life is a 14-story, 50-foot-wide tree sculpted with animal carvings by more than a dozen skilled artisans.