LEGOLAND Florida Resort has announced today that their new LEGOLAND Beach Retreat Resort currently under construction near their theme park in Winter Haven, FL will officially open its doors April 7, 2017. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat is a first-of-its-kind project unique to the LEGOLAND resorts in North America, a village-style resort with 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms, each with whimsical LEGO® décor inside and out:
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat amenities include:
- 166 spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant (above right), located inside The Lighthouse and featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- A delicious breakfast is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner will be available without reservations.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served poolside and inside The Lighthouse.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- Complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including LEGO NINJAGO® World when it opens Jan. 12.