Now it looks like we won’t have to wait much longer, as the restaurant is set to open it’s doors to the public officially on November 18, 2016.
Access Our Latest Bargain on Orlando Theme Park Tickets and Hotel Bookings! Click to Call and Find Out About Our Unrivaled Discounts (tel:(877)-558-1137)!
Here are some fun facts from Disney Parks Blog:
- The restaurant will feature personal-sized pies, guests will find décor inspired by Rizzo, as well as his extended family and friends who have visited PizzeRizzo over the years throughout the two-story eatery.
- There will be an upstairs area called Rizzo’s Deluxe Supreme Banquet Hall, where there’s a wedding reception already in progress. There will be a dance floor and a disco ball for you and your family to show off your best moves!
- Entrees are served with a side Caesar salad, and include personal-sized Pizza Pies, available in four varieties—vegetable, pepperoni, meat lovers and cheese, as well as a Meatball Sub.
- Lighter options include an Antipasto Salad featuring a bed of Romaine lettuce piled high with tomatoes, Mozzarella, Kalamata olives, ham, pepperoni, salami and Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Dessert options include traditional Italian sweets like Cannoli and Tiramisu.
- Specialty drinks will also be available, including a non-alcoholic Peach Bellini, and a Wildberry-Basil Lemonade Limoncello in addition to beer and wine for adults.
So what do you folks think? Are you ready to eat some delicious Italian food in the Muppets universe? Let me know in the comments below, and stick with Inside the Magic for all things Disney Parks!