According to the Orlando Sentinel.com Gaylord Palms Resort is getting in the Halloween spirit with themed events planned every weekend of October.
Beginning Sept. 30, guests can be part of activities like costume contests and the Zany Zombie Chase, a scavenger hunt to find 10 zombies hidden around the resort, resort officials said Tuesday.
Goblins and Giggles Getaway Weekends will be Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in October.
Other events include the following:
- Monster Mash Bash and Costume Contest – A dance party where everyone is encouraged to dress in costume. The event includes a sing-along with a young witch and vampire.
- BOO-tiful Arts & Crafts – Sessions for guests to make monster-inspired crafts to wear to the Monster Mash Bash.
- Splish Splash Pool Party – Pool party with Dracula and poolside games.
- Trick or Treat Atrium Expedition – Trick or treating around the resort’s atrium.
- Fantastical Face Painting – Face painters can transform guests into something spooky or something sweet.
On Oct. 6, adults can partake in the Halloween festivities with an evening with spirit expert Heather Greene, who will sign books. That event also including a whiskey training where guests will learn the history of whiskey, sample varieties and discuss food pairings.
Nightly room rates start at $149 and include the Trick or Treat Atrium Expedition experience, the Monster Mash Bash with costume contest and “BOO-tiful Arts & Crafts.”
Seize Our Current Special Offer on Orlando Theme Park Tickets and Hotel Stays! Click to Call and Inquire About Exceptional Discounts (tel:(877)-558-1137)!
Get your costumes ready!
— Destinations Gal (@ChiaraAmina) September 12, 2016