10. Hogwarts Castle: A faithful re-creation of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from the Harry Potter series, Hogswarts Castle contains the mysterious “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey” ride (see No. 1).
9. Hogsmeade Village: Hogsmeade will feature Ollivander’s Interactive Experience and the Hogwarts Express, as well as several Harry Potter-themed stores and restaurants.
8. The Three Broomsticks™: This Harry Potter-themed dining establishment boasts traditional British fare and drinks.
7. Filch’s Emporium of Confiscated Goods: Located within Hogwarts Castle, Filch’s Emporium is a toy store “full of MInistry of Magic and magical creatures merchandise, Omnioculars and even remote control Golden Snitches.”
6. Hogwarts Express: Nestled between Hogwarts Castle and Hogsmeade Village, Hogswarts Express features “billowing steam and an iconic whistle.”
5. Hagrid’s Hut: Adjacent to the Flight of the Hippogriff roller coaster, Hagrid’s Hut will likely be a walk-through attraction themed to a re-creation of Rubeus Hagrid’s hut.
4. Ollivanders™: A faithful re-creation of the wand shop in the Harry Potter series, Ollivanders is an “incredible interactive experience” where “the wand chooses the wizard.”
3. Flight of the Hippogriff™: A family coaster formerly known as the Flying Unicorn, the rethemed Flight of the Hippogriff simulates a Hippogriff training flight over the grounds of Hogwarts Castle.
2. Dragon Challenge™: A twin high-speed roller coaster previously known as Dueling Dragons, the rethemed Dragon Challenge incorporates many elements from the Triwizard Tournament.
1. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™: Billed as a “thrilling new state-of-the-art attraction” and located in Hogwarts Castle, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey “brings the magic, characters and stories of Harry Potter to life in ways never before experienced.”