This is what we consider the top 5 hidden things in Walt Disney World.
- Shop Windows – At Magic Kingdom park, you can see the artfully decorated windows high above the shops along Main Street, U.S.A. The names written on the windows are a who’s who of Disney legends, including Walt Disney himself.
- Forced Perspective – When strolling down Main Street U.S.A, keep looking up. You’ll notice that the upper floors of the buildings get progressively shorter. This is effect gives the illusion of height without obstructing your view of Cinderella Castle.
- Hidden Mickey – Think you spy the iconic Mickey shape in unlikely locales throughout the theme parks and resorts? You might be right. Look around and you might spot some Hidden Mickeys in unusual places.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom – Pick up special cards and you’re off on an adventure to pinning good against evil with hidden clues throughout the park.
- Tree of Life – Go to Disney’s Animal Kingdom to find the Tree of Life. This is a master piece created by the Disney Imagineers who blended more than 300 amazing and detailed animal shapes into the branches and trunk of the park’s towering icon.