Here’s our countdown of the top 5 things to do at Walt Disney World.
- Disney Springs – Downtown Disney was officially renamed Disney Springs in 2015. You can indulge in world-class shopping, amazing dining options and so many fun things to do.
- “it’s a small world” – Don’t miss this family-friendly classic. You’ll hop in a boat and sail through different cultures around the world.
- Expedition Everest – If you love a good thrill, then check out this intense roller coaster at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. You’ll rush forwards and backwards through the Himalayas.
- World Showcase – Travel around the globe in just one day at Epcot. You can stop by 11 countries and shop, eat and drink along the way.
- Tower of Terror – Head straight for the Twilight Zone on this hair-raising ride. You’ll be taken through a spooky tale and dropped down an elevator shaft.
Check out: The Best Late Night Eats at Disney World