1. Soarin’ – A “high-flying adventure” located at The Land Pavilion, Soarin’ allows you to take a bird’s-eye view of California’s spectacular scenery, including Yosemite National Park, Redwood forest, Golden Gate Bridge, Napa Valley and Disneyland.
2. Test Track – Climb aboard a six-passenger Test Track vehicle for an amazing journey that races you up bumpy terrain, through hairpin turns, into freezing cold chambers and onto 50-degree banked curves at 65 miles per hour.
3. Mission: SPACE – An incredibly realistic thrill ride, Mission: SPACE gives you the opportunity to experience what it’s like to be an astronaut as you rocket through outer space on your way to Mars.
4. The American Adventure – Hosted by the audio-animatronic likenesses of Benjamin Franklin and Mark Twain, the patriotic American Adventure theatrical show presents an entertaining, educational and sometimes humorous journey through American history.
5. Spaceship Earth – One of Epcot’s original attractions, the Spaceship Earth ride itself takes you on an entertaining journey through the history of communication.
6. Maelstrom – Climb aboard a Viking boat for a fascinating voyage forward and backward through a Norwegian forest and 10th-century village on your way to the treacherous North Sea. Beware of the trolls!
7. Ellen’s Energy Adventure – Travel back in time and witness the creation of the universe during Ellen’s Energy Adventure, which is hosted by talk show host Ellen DeGeneres and features a thrill ride complete with menacing dinosaurs.
8. Living with the Land – Take a fun-filled and educational boat ride that cruises through a tropical rain forest, African desert and the American plains as you learn all about the latest agricultural technologies, including aquaculture, desert farming and experimental greenhouses.
9. Captain EO – A classic, 3-D spectacular, Captain EO features amazing special effects and incredible musical numbers performed by Michael Jackson. Captain EO, which was directed by Francis Ford Coppola, is presented multiple times daily in the Imagination! Pavilion at Epcot.
10. Reflections of China – Hosted by ancient Chinese poet, Li Bai, this magnificent 360° presentation takes you on a whirlwind journeyacross China, including Beijing, Shanghai, the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Hunan province and more.