Below is a complete list of the Walt Disney World rehab and refurbishment schedules that you can expect in the upcoming weeks and months. You can’t plan for sudden closings, but you can manage your expectations by referring to the list below before your Disney vacation.
Check below the schedule of Walt Disney World refurbishments, when the closure starts, and when the refurbishment will conclude. The following day will be when the attraction is scheduled to reopen.
- Animal Kingdom
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch – October 22, 2018 to TBD
- Magic Kingdom
- Festival of Fantasy Parade – December 22, 2018 to December 31, 2018
- Liberty Square Riverboat – January 8, 2018 to TBD
- Tom Sawyer Island – October 14, 2018 to December 21, 2018
- Peter Pan’s Flight – January 7, 2019 to February 1, 2019
- Tomorrowland Speedway – Early 2019 to Summer 2019
- Stitch’s Great Escape – Closed Permanently
- Walt Disney World Railroad – December 2018 to TBD
- No refurbishments scheduled
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away – October 2018 to November 2018
- Water Parks
- Blizzard Beach – October 28, 2018 to January 5, 2019
- Typhoon Lagoon – January 6, 2019 to Spring 2019
- Disney Springs
- World of Disney – Phased refurbishments throughout 2018
- DisneyQuest – Permanently Closed
- Wolfgang Puck Cafe – Permanently Closed
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil – Permanently Closed
Disney World Refurbishments and Ride Closings above are straight-forward.
Make sure to check out the list and for more infor read the 6 Terrible Things That Happen If You Don’t Plan For Your Walt Disney World Trip.