Busch Gardens Tampa is getting in the holiday spirit with their Christmas Town event taking place on 20 select dates between Nov. 27 to Dec. 31.
Christmas Town is an event that will transform the park into a nighttime holiday wonderland of wintery surprises and all things Christmas, filling guests’ senses with seasonal sights, sounds and flavors, and creating a beautiful new tradition for Tampa’s families.
For the first time, guests can enjoy the sights, sounds and “more than a million twinkling lights” a little bit longer with the introduction of extended hours until 10 p.m. on select nights.
Performing for the first time, the Holiday Hills Band will be doing their special take on the Christmas classics. Also making its debut is the Christmas Time Tree Show event, in which a special holiday light show takes place every 10 minutes.
Returning are familiar favorites such as Santa’s House, Christmas on Ice, We Three Kings Show and the Carol of the Bells light show.
Christmas Town ticket information:
- Christmas Town will be a separate-ticketed night event, and regular daytime admission is not required or included.
- General admission for Christmas Town is $39.99 plus tax.
- Busch Gardens annual pass members will receive the best discounts, and special offers are available for guests wishing to upgrade their paid daily admission to Busch Gardens and through promotional codes from select retail partners.
- Families with children ages 3 to 9 will enjoy a special advance-purchase price of $9.99 for their youngest members.
- A special promo code for tickets at $29.99 will be given out shortly on the park’s Facebook page.