Here is what we know about the expected events and experiences that would be available:
- 2-night immersive Star Wars experience.
- Personal character interactions with live performers, similar to “streetmosphere” interactions at other Disney parks.
- Personal interactions with popular Star Wars characters.
- Unique story experience, which will develop over the duration of the stay.
- Unique programs to enjoy while on the star ship. All are personalized and completely themed to be as real as possible:
- Flight training
- Lightsaber training
- Ship tours and exploration
- Secret Missions
This is what we know about the resort and accommodations that would be available:
- Room accommodations for up to 4 guests in a room.
- Interactive views in the rooms.
- All meals included.
- Breakfast and lunch would be buffets.
- Dinner would be a Disney Signature Dining event.
- Resort amenities that include:
- Fitness area
- Cantina area for snacks outside of meal times
- Robotic droid butlers
- Themed entertainment and dinner shows
- Exclusive park admission to the Star Wars land area of Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The experience is expected to be priced around $900 – $1000 per guest. We would expect that the experience would go up in price around peak seasons and holidays, too.