1. Splash Mountain: Take a flume ride adventure aboard a hollowed-out log through swamps and bayous within an 87-foot-high mountain as you enjoy the crazy antics of Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and Brer Bear from Disney’s 1946 classic movie Song of the South. Along the way, prepare to get soaked as you plunge five free-falling stories at a 45-degree angle into a watery oasis at 40 miles per hour!
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Cruise through secret caves, witness exciting sea battles and view a bustling Caribbean island town that has become overrun with a host of unruly audio-animatronic pirates.
3. Haunted Mansion: Take an approximately eight-minute-long ride in a “Doom Buggy” through the Haunted Mansion courtesy of a state-of-the-art Omnimover ride system, along with some great special effects and amazing audio-animatronics.
One of Frontierland’s most popular attractions, this thrilling roller coaster (in the form of a runaway train) twists and turns its way through an Old West mining town with loads of surprises along the way.
5. Space Mountain:
Blast off into the darkness of outer space as you twist and turn, shooting past stars and satellites during the classic Space Mountain indoor roller coaster ride!
Join Buzz Lightyear as a “Junior Space Ranger” and help pilot your Star Cruiser through the galaxy – zapping aliens along the way.
Visit Pooh and all of his friends – including Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, Kanga, Rabbit, Baby Roo and Owl – and join them on a fun-filled adventure through the Hundred-Acre Wood
8. Jungle Cruise: The approximately 10-minute cruise features a hilarious narrated river tour through various jungle scenarios in three continents: the Nile in Africa, the Mekong in Asia and the Amazon in South America.
9. It’s A Small World: Take a leisurely boat ride that magically transports you through the countries of the world as hundreds of international dolls sing and dance to the favorite childhood song.
10. Hall of Presidents: The attraction begins with a short patriotic film that traces the history of the United States Constitution and early presidential milestones, and ends with a stage full of life-size, audio-animatronic figures of each of the 43 U.S. presidents.