Star Wars: Galactic Nights is returning! Held after park hours from 7 p.m.-midnight with a Hollywood-style launch party, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will welcome Star Wars fans to celebrate the entire Star Wars Saga on December 16th, 2017.
Event offerings include:
- Star Wars Entertainment – Both Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will be enhanced with special saga elements.
- Sneak Peeks at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – The Epic Theater will play host to a special one-night-only panel discussion about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the 14-acre Star Wars expansion that’s set to open in 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Photo Ops – Throughout the park, Guests can step into immersive and iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations, including new backdrops inspired by Star Wars Rebels and other scenes from the saga.
- Character Encounters – Be on the lookout for Star Wars characters like Ewoks, AWR Troopers and roaming droids; Jedi Knights teaching younglings in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple; rocketing to the stars aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue; and more.
- Merchandise – A lot more merchandise and Star Wars-themed food and beverage will be available.
- Enjoy park attractions – Select attractions will be open to all guests. At embarkation points to Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Guests may come face-to-face with Stormtroopers on the lookout for a Rebel spy.