We are your ultimate destination for discount Magic Kingdom tickets to the Walt Disney World theme parks! Treat yourself to the fantastic experience of Disney’s Magic Kingdom theme park with the most Amazing Lowest prices! We promise you will be totally satisfied! There’s no other place like it on earth! Disney’s Magic Kingdom resort in Florida guarantees you and your family the vacation of a lifetime! Whether you’re looking for beloved Disney Characters, thrilling attractions, splashing water parks, a relaxing beach (including heavenly health spas), world renowned restaurants, top stores plus designer outlets or even a round of golf; Walt Disney World Florida has it all! Read on to learn how to get your discount Magic Kingdom Tickets.
Disney World tickets are available discounted year-round, and we list all the best ways to get Disney World ticket deals. Multiple Disney World ticket discounts are available for the general public and even a few ways to get a discount on Disney World annual passes. There are also special discounted Disney World tickets available for Florida residents and members of the US military. Keep in mind that really deep discount Disney World tickets are rare. Still, if you’re buying passes for a family, even 5% or 10% off Disney World tickets can add up to a chunk of money!
Four-Park Magic Ticket
The Four-Park Magic ticket, available for a limited time, is good for select dates and gets you one admission to each of the four main Walt Disney World theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. No park hopping is allowed, and you can’t upgrade the ticket to go for more days. No credit or refund will be given for higher-priced tickets used on lower-priced dates. If you want to revisit a park on another day, you’ll have to buy another ticket. As with regular base tickets, you are allowed to leave a park and return to it the same day.
Please note that each ticket option is only valid for certain dates.
- 4-Park Magic Value Ticket costs $362.10 per adult (age 10 and up) and $275.84 per child (age 3-9), tax included. This ticket is valid for admission January 18 – March 1, 2019 and expires 7 days after first use or March 1, 2019, whichever comes first.
- 4-Park Magic Select Ticket costs $379.17 per adult (age 10 and up) and $357.84 per child (age 3-9), tax included. This ticket is valid for admission January 18 – March 14, March 27 – April 9, April 27 – May 27 and August 19 – September 30, 2019 and expires 7 days after first use or September 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
- 4-Park Magic Summer Ticket costs costs $404.70 per adult (age 10 and up) and $383.40 per child (age 3-9), tax included. This ticket is valid for admission January 18 – March 14, March 27 – April 9 and April 27 – September 30, 2019 and expires 7 days after first use or September 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
This is not really a discounted Base ticket, but it does save money for folks who plan to visit each of the four parks for one day with no hopping, since the regular 4-day Base ticket gate prices are $395.16- $461.61 for adults and $377.27-$443.72 for children.
Magic Kingdomm Tickets went up on 2/10/19. *(prices below include tax)
|Ticket Type||Adults||Kids (3-9)|
|1-Day Magic Kingdom||$124||$118|
|1-Day Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or Disney’s Animal Kingdom||$114||$108|
|1-Day Park Hopper||$164||$158|
|1-Day Water Park Fun and More (2 visits)||$188||$182|
|1-Day Park Hopper & Water Park Fun and More||$219||$213|
|No blockout dates|
One Day REGULAR Season discount Magic Kingdom Tickets went up on 2/10/19. *(prices below include tax)
|Ticket Type||Adults||Kids (3-9)|
|1-Day Magic Kingdom||$110||$104|
|1-Day Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or Disney’s Animal Kingdom||$102||$96|
|1-Day Park Hopper||$160||$154|
|1-Day Water Park Fun and More (2 visits)||$174||$168|
|1-Day Park Hopper & Water Park Fun and More||$205||$199|
|Regular pricing blockout dates: March 11-31, April 1-2, May 27-31, June 1-30, July 1-23, November 20-27, December 22-31, 2016|
One Day Peak VALUE discount Magic Kingdom Tickets went up on 2/10/19. *(prices below include tax)
|Ticket Type||Adults||Kids (3-9)|
|1-Day Magic Kingdom||$105||$99|
|1-Day Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or Disney’s Animal Kingdom||$97||$91|
|1-Day Park Hopper||$155||$149|
|1-Day Water Park Fun and More (2 visits)||$169||$163|
|1-Day Park Hopper & Water Park Fun and More||$200||$194|
|Value pricing blockout dates: March 3-31, April 1-30, May 1-31, June 1-30, July 1-31, August 1-21, September 30, October 1-31, November 1-30, December 1-31, 2016|
For information on Annual Passes:
- Disney Vacation Club member discounts
- AAA/CAA member discounts on Walt Disney World annual passes
- Florida resident discounts on regular Walt Disney World annual passes
- Florida residents lower cost-restricted Walt Disney World annual passes
— Call NOW to purchase your Discount Disney Magic Kingdom tickets!
Discount Magic Kingdom Tickets – AAA (American Automobile Association) and CAA (Canadian Automobile Association) Ticket Discounts
AAA and CAA Discounts on Disney’s Magic Kingdom Magic Your Way Tickets
AAA and CAA discounts on selected Magic Your Way tickets (usually 3 to 7 days in length) are available in advance through most, but not all, AAA and CAA offices. Different AAA/CAA chapters offer different tickets. FYI: some in the Western US and Western Canada may not sell any Walt Disney World tickets at all.
Auto Club South Discounts on Florida Resident Tickets, Seasonal and Annual Passes
Auto Club South offices in Florida offer an additional discount on 1-Day and 3-Day→ Magic Your Way Florida Resident tickets and the Florida Resident Platinum and Platinum Plus Passes for AAA members.
The nearest office to Disney World is located at 7339 West Sand Lake Road, Suite 424 in Bay Hill/Orlando. Call (407) 351-5610 for hours and directions. Note: Passes must be purchased in person unless you are a member of Auto Club South, in which case some passes can be purchased online after logging into the Auto Club South website. You will be sold a voucher that must be redeemed at a Disney World ticket window, with proper Florida resident ID required. Note: Auto Club South e-ticket vouchers are emailed to you, and it may take up to three days for the email to arrive.
Florida Resident Disney World Ticket Discounts
In order to qualify for Florida Resident pass discounts, you have to show proof of residency such as a valid Florida driver’s license or Florida state ID card, showing a Florida address. These passes are also controlled using a biometric finger scan, to prevent them from being transferred to non-Florida residents. Disney has the system down to a science — trust us, you really can’t buy or use these passes unless you actually live in Florida!
If your primary ID is from a different state, but you do own a residence in Florida, even one you only use part of the year, you can generally buy Florida resident passes by showing, for each adult, an ID from another state plus a recent utility bill or bank statement in the same name (no more than 2 months old), addressed to your Florida residence. Timeshares are not considered residences for the purposes of buying Florida Resident tickets and passes.
The only exception is small children — since Disney can’t reasonably require them to show residency through an ID, it’s technically possible for Florida residents to buy Florida resident passes for non-resident kids. For instance, if Grandma and Grandpa live in Florida, they could accompany their grandkids who live outside Florida to Walt Disney World, and buy the kids Florida resident passes.
If you’re not an actual Florida resident, can you just go to Florida, get a Florida ID and buy tickets at the Florida resident rate? Not legally. This scam is promoted by some websites and “e-books” that sell advice about how to save money at Disney World. Here’s what the Florida Dept of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles has to say about that: “Giving false information on an application for a driver license or identification card is a third degree felony which may result in arrest, and includes a one-year suspension of the driving privilege.”
Florida Resident Tickets
Florida residents can choose from several savings options, plus their multi-day tickets are valid for a full 6 months when purchased with the Flexible Dates option. This can make the Flexible Dates option really worth getting for folks who plan to visit the park for a day here and there over a multi-month period.
- 1-Day Florida Resident Ticket: Florida residents pay full price for a 1-Day Base Ticket. However, you can add the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus options at a significant discount. Park Hopper is $29.29 for add-on to a 1 day ticket. Park Hopper Plus is $26.63 more than a Park Hopper ($55.91 more than a base ticket).
- There is no 2-day Florida Resident Ticket. The 3-day Florida Resident tickets are cheaper than the 2-day regular tickets, for all variations.
- 3-Day Florida Resident Ticket: Prices vary daily – discount is typically 30% or so off the regular ticket prices. This ticket is similar to a discounted 3-Day Base Ticket, but with an option to buy a much longer expiration period (6 months). You can add the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus options at a significant discount. Park Hopper add-on is $34.61. Park Hopper Plus is $26.63 more than a Park Hopper ($61.24 more than a base ticket). The regular 3-Day Florida Resident Ticket and any add-on options expire after the same period as regular Disney World tickets, but if you buy the Flexible Dates option, they expire 6 months from first use or when all admissions have been used, whichever comes first. Blockout dates apply (typically very similar to the blockouts for the Florida Resident Silver Pass, but sometimes there will be differences; check the terms and conditions on DisneyWorld.com for the most up-to-date list of blockout dates).
- 4-Day Florida Resident Ticket: Prices vary daily – discount is typically 30% or so off the regular ticket prices. This ticket is similar to a discounted 4-Day Base Ticket, but with an option to buy a much longer expiration period (6 months). You can add the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus options at a significant discount. Park Hopper add-on is $39.94. Park Hopper Plus is $26.63 more than a Park Hopper ($66.56 more than a base ticket). The regular 4-Day Florida Resident Ticket and any add-on options expire after the same period as regular Disney World tickets, but if you buy the Flexible Dates option, they expire 6 months from first use or when all admissions have been used, whichever comes first. Blockout dates apply (typically very similar to the blockouts for the Florida Resident Silver Pass, but sometimes there will be differences; check the terms and conditions on DisneyWorld.com for the most up-to-date list of blockout dates).
- Auto Club South (AAA) offers a discount on the 3-Day and 4-Day tickets.
- Florida Resident Tickets
- Florida Resident Discount on Platinum Pass
- Florida Resident Discount on Platinum Plus Pass
- Florida Resident Gold Pass
- Florida Resident Silver Pass
- Florida Resident Weekday Select Pass
- Florida Resident “After 4” Epcot Annual Pass
- Florida Resident “After 2” Water Park Annual PassMilitary & Civil Service Disney World Ticket Discounts
Military Salute Ticket Offers for Visits 1/3/19 – 12/19/19
Active or retired US military personnel may purchase 4-Day Military Promotional Discount Magic Kingdom Tickets with your choice of either the Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More option for $196 per ticket + tax to be used by themselves, family members (including spouse) or friends. Tickets with both Park Hopper and the Water Park Fun & More option are available for $230 per ticket + tax.
No Base Ticket (without Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More options) is available with this offer.
The tickets must be purchased by 12/16/16. They expire and may not be used after 12/19/16. You may purchase up to 6 tickets. Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets (including any options) for the Walt Disney World Resort may not be used on the following “blackout” dates: 3/20/16- 4/1/16 at all theme parks and all Water Park Fun and More locations.
— Why wait? ….
How to Get Military Salute Discount Magic Kingdom Tickets:
PTickets for use 1/3/19 – 12/19/19 went on sale 9/25/19P
Military Salute Tickets must be purchased in person, with military ID by the eligible member or their spouse. You can pre-purchase discount Magic Kingdom tickets (in the form of an exchange voucher) at a military base (MWR/ITT office), TAX-FREE! The exchange voucher is then taken to a Main Entrance theme park ticket window, where it is exchanged for the actual ticket (activated).
New! Pre-activated tickets can be pre-purchased at Shades of Green, *TAX-FREE.
The military Discount Magic Kingdom tickets can also be purchased at the Main Entrance theme park ticket windows or at Disney Springs’ Guest Relations (formerly Downtown Disney), but if you do this, you must pay tax.
Rules for Military Salute Discount Magic Kingdom Tickets
These tickets are for active or retired members of the US military, the National Guard, Reservists, and the US Coast Guard with a valid military ID card. Department of Defense (CIA, FBI, Secret Service) and Coalition Forces are not included. The military ID will be checked when your discount Magic Kingdom tickets are activated. Once your Magic Kingdom tickets are activated the group can separate.
Questions about Military Salute Discount Tickets?
- Military Disney Tips has an extensive FAQ on these tickets.
- Call Shades of Greendirectly and ask them. Note: At times, Disney’s internal policies and SOG’s policies are slightly different.
Ongoing Military/DoD Discounts
Active duty and retired military, DOD civilian employees and their dependents qualify for discounts on Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom tickets. The savings mainly come from not paying tax (6.5%).
Disney has the right to check ID at the gate. Military personnel may bring in non-military guests with the military discount as long as they accompany the non-military person(s) and at least 50% of the group is qualified for the military discount (i.e., active duty, retired, DOD and dependents). If military personnel purchase tickets and give them as gifts to non-military users that they will not be accompanying, they risk having the recipient denied entry and the tickets confiscated.
- Discounted military tickets are available through your local base MWR/ITT office. The prices and the exact passes that are available will vary from base to base.
- Another place where active duty and retired military can get discounted tickets is a small Navy Exchange in Orlando that has an MWR/ITT office. It is located near the airport on Tradeport & Earhart Drive. The MWR office phone number is (407) 855-0116 or (407) 851-4396, or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org for current hours and prices.
- Those with Military ID (and their dependents) can purchase discounted tickets (including Annual Passes) at Shades of Green (SOG), the military-operated resort located on Disney World property. To see the SOG prices, click here.
- Civil Service employees of certain branches of government (such as NASA) can purchase discounted Disney tickets at their exchange shops at the same rates as military. Typically the tickets must be ordered and will take a couple of weeks to arrive. While the employee must purchase the tickets, reportedly anyone can use them.
Corporate, Government & Other Membership Discount Tickets to the Magic Kingdom
Employees of large companies, major government agencies, or large membership groups like unions or professional organizations (typically those with 200-plus employees or members) may qualify to purchase discount Magic Kingdom tickets, regardless of whether the company has any direct relationship with Disney. Discount Magic Kingdom Tickets are offered through private websites operated by various ticket suppliers such as Tickets at Work and Working Advantage, which exclusively service large organizations. A password is required to access those sites. Check with your company or organization’s benefits department to find out whether your company participates and how to get the password.
If you work for a company that is a major corporate sponsor at Walt Disney World (i.e. the company’s logo is on a major attraction), you might qualify for significant discounts on tickets. Check with your Human Resources department for additional info.
Additionally, employees of companies that have a business relationship with Disney sometimes qualify for deep ticket discounts. Reportedly employees of Chase (which issues Disney’s Visa cards), Kellogg’s (which does a lot of cross-promotions with Disney) and ADT (installs alarms for Disney) get ticket discounts, for instance. Check with your Human Resources department for additional info.
Disney Discount Magic Kingdom Tickets for Canadians
- Select Walt Disney World Park Hopper passes are sold at some CAA offices. The price of Disney tickets purchased in Canada is adjusted periodically to conform to the current exchange rate, during certain periods, (it may be possible to time a purchase to benefit from a sudden change in the exchange rate). (Tickets purchased in Canada may be intended only for Canadians and there is a slight chance you might be asked for ID, so US citizens who live near the border should keep this in mind.)
- Air Miles – Canadians can redeem Air Miles for select Walt Disney World tickets. See the Air Miles site for details. Thanks to Dawn N for info.
- Aeroplan Miles – Canadians can redeem Aeroplan Miles for select Walt Disney World tickets. See the Aeroplan website for details.
DVC Member Ticket Discounts for Disney World
The Disney Vacation Club (DVC) is a Disney-operated timeshare program with properties at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Vero Beach, Hilton Head Island and Hawaii.
DVC Regular Magic Kingdom Ticket Discounts
Note: Generally there are no special discounts on regular tickets for DVC members. When a discount is offered, it will be listed as below:
DVC Annual Pass Discounts
- Gold Pass: $584.69 for all ages, including tax.
- Gold Pass Renewal: $496.29 for all ages, including tax.
- Platinum Pass: $691.19 for all ages, including tax ($106.50 off the regular price).
- Platinum Pass Renewal: $584.69 for all ages, including tax ($91.59 off the regular price).
- Platinum Plus Pass: $776.39 for all ages, including tax ($106.50 off the regular price).
- Platinum Plus Pass Renewal: $659.24 for all ages, including tax ($91.59 off the regular price).
Magic Kingdom Discounts are valid for members of the DVC member’s immediate household only.
DVC members can call Member Services or log into the DVC members’ website to order the discounted passes.
— Call NOW to purchase your Discount Disney Magic Kingdom tickets!
Discount Magic Kingdom Tickets at Area Wal-Marts
If you are driving or renting a car in Florida, here’s another option: there are two Wal-Marts in Kissimmee, not far from the Magic Kingdom, each of which offers a ticket center within the store that sells discounted multi-day Magic Kingdom Disney World tickets.
- 3250 Vineland Road (about 3 miles from the closest edge of Disney World property), (407) 397-1125
- 4444 W. Vine Street (about 6 miles from the closest edge of Disney World property), (407) 397-7000
University of Central Florida – Disney Discount Magic Kingdom Ticket Deals
Students, faculty and staff at University of Central Florida can purchase “One Day, One Park” Disney World tickets at a significantly reduced rate. There is a limit of 2 tickets per 30 days. Tickets can be purchased through the SGA Ticket Center located on the first floor of the Student Union in the Lighthouse Mall area. Note: Be sure to buy in advance because they tend to do “sell out” at times.
Discount Magic Kingdom Tickets from the Y.E.S. (Youth Education Series) Program
Disney Y.E.S. programs are special educational programs offered in the Walt Disney World theme parks on selected dates to students in 1st through 12th grade. Y.E.S. is a wonderful educational program, but it also has an added benefit: discounted Magic Kingdom tickets. You can get 3-Day to 10-Day Base Tickets. Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More options can also be added. However, the No Expiration option is NOT available with these tickets and cannot be added. Y.E.S. tickets must be paid in full upon registration and are non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-upgradable, and cannot be saved for later use.
Normally the Y.E.S. programs are available only to groups of 10 students or more, but at times Disney offers “individual enrollment” that does not require you to be part of a group. However, if the “individual enrollment” events don’t fill up, they may be cancelled.
Youth Group Discount Magic Kingdom Tickets
If you will be taking a youth group to Walt Disney World, visit insert link → disneyyouth.com for more info on “field trip” discounts. Disney Youth Tickets are available to organized youth groups of 10 youth or more between the ages of 3 and 22 years old that are located in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico. Orders should be placed 6 weeks prior to the group’s arrival if you want the tickets mailed out, but orders can be placed up to 1 week prior to the group’s arrival if choosing Will Call ticket pick-up.
- Build & Book Your Disney Vacation Package
- New and Upcoming Attractions Opening in Orlando 2017, 2018 and 2019
- 10 Free Things to Do in Disney World