However the changes can be controversial with fans since it seems that a few of Magic Kingdom’s most popular attractions are missing from the list of rides due to remain open, including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
The attractions and rides to remain open is the following:
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Monters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- A Pirate’s Adventure- Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- “It’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
Many Disney fans could be disappointed because if you notice the list does not include Splash Mountain (it’s scheduled to be refurbishment at this time) and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
How did this happen anyway?