Top 10 Places to Shop in Orlando
1. Mall at Millenia: Trendy and upscale, The Mall at Millenia features anchor retailers Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus, as well as an eclectic collection of more than 200 specialty stores.
2. Downtown Disney Marketplace: An entertainment mecca, the 120-acre Downtown Disney area offers visitors the opportunity to dine, shop and dance, as well as enjoy fun-filled shows and activities from sunup until well after sundown.
3. Florida Mall: The largest mall in Central Florida, The Florida Mall features more than 270 specialty stores, including Dillard’s, JCPenney, Burdines, Sears, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Pottery Barn and J. Crew.
4. Festival Bay Mall at International Drive: The Festival Bay Mall, which was built in 2003 and features 900,000 square feet of retail space, boasts a variety of eclectic specialty shops, restaurants and attractions.
5. Orlando Premium Outlets: Enjoy savings of 25 to 65 percent at more than 110 shops at Orlando Premium Outlets, which lies off Interstate 4, Exit 68.
6. Prime Outlets International: Ideally located at the Northern end of world-famous International Drive, Prime Outlets International (formerly Belz) features a total of 110 factory outlet stores.
7. Pointe*Orlando: An open-air entertainment complex, Pointe*Orlando is located on world-famous International Drive and boasts a myriad of specialty stores, eclectic restaurants, nightlife and a state-of-the-art movie theater.
8. International Drive: World-famous International Drive ("I-Drive") in Orlando features dozens of specialty shops and factory outlet stores, as well as eclectic dining, attractions and nightlife.
9. Orlando Fashion Square: Located just East of downtown Orlando, the Orlando Fashion Square features a myriad of specialty stores and restaurants.
10. Old Town: A bustling shopping and entertainment complex in Kissimmee, Old Town boasts 75 specialty shops, eight restaurants and 18 thrilling amusement park rides.